3D Interior Design Tips And Tricks

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by The Cheesy Animation, Jul 14, 2016.

1. The Cheesy Animation Member

Whether you have got a specialty or not, adding contemporary flowers or plants to your house is a good thanks to incorporate associate degree organic atmosphere. There are a unit high-quality pretend flowers and plants obtainable, however if you're up for it, we tend to suggest taking a leap of religion and incorporating live plants into your home. you'll tell the distinction and honestly as long as you keep in mind to water the plants frequently, they're pretty self-sufficing.

The Cheesy Animation - 3D Interior Design

2. Albertwilliam Member

During Design Week, we teamed up with the Icons of Denmark showroom to host multiple workshops on SketchUp and 3D Warehouse. The workshops were a hit: in fact, I gave the presentation below nine times at the Clerkenwell event. I figured I might as well make it an even ten, and share these modeling tips for interior designers with the larger SketchUp community.

Residential Interior Design Ideas

3. Caterina Fabian Member

If you want to adjust the aperture ,take wide angle shots to show the full room and all its elements. Or narrow the aperture on the camera tool to take detailed close ups to showcase materials and textures in your designs. When presenting an interior design, it’s always good to show both wide angle images and detailed close ups to convey the full scope of your design.
    [​IMG]